1. Equipped with Ricoh G5 high-end nozzle;
2. High speed (4PASS) 32sq.m/hr;
3. Perfect color, unparalleled sense of three-dimensionality and impact;
4. Equipped with PHOTOPRINT software, flexible operation and stable printing.
1. The first is not to start the YSL-3200R high-speed printer frequently. Because the printer cleans the print head and initializes the printer each time the device is turned on, and the ink delivery system is filled with ink, it can cause waste of ink.
2. The second is to select the appropriate print mode for printing. We offer several print modes, and the different print modes consume different amounts of ink.
3. The third is to choose good ink. We generally recommend buying the type of ink, please follow the recommended ink in the manual. Go to a regular place to buy ink. Inferior ink can clog the nozzle and, in severe cases, damage the nozzle. The price of the nozzle is very expensive.
4, the last is the color cast asked him. If the printed color deviation is large, then the color cast phenomenon appears. This is certainly not a device problem. Mainly due to operational problems, incorrect software settings, or your driver version is too low. We should learn to correct the screen display and the actual print results. There are also different printer software, the method of correction is different. So everyone should use the usual printer options.
1. The air quality is better. Do not have too much dust and particles in the work; the air flow in the place where the equipment is located should be lowercase, so if the air flow is large, air convection will occur, which will cause problems in printing flying ink. The solution is very simple. It is to choose the working environment of the closed point. If the wall is on, it is recommended to whiten it. On the ground, it is recommended to brush the floor paint.
2, followed by air humidity. The air humidity should be controlled well. Do not operate the equipment in a very dry place, otherwise it will easily generate static electricity, which will affect the print quality. More serious may cause burnout of the machine nozzle and motherboard. The solution is also very simple, that is, the device is equipped with a static elimination device, or it can be grounded when the device is installed.
3. The third is to ensure the leveling of the ground. In this way, the device can be placed on the ground better, and it will not be shaken at work, thus ensuring print quality.
4. The fourth is to ensure a stable voltage. In some areas, the voltage is unstable, which will also affect the operation of the equipment and even cause damage to the equipment. We recommend buying a transformer to ensure voltage stability.